Friday, September 17, 2010

haircut, strap pads, and belts

Hendrix got a haircut. I know you were dying to see.

I sure love this sweet boy. This is classic Hendrix. Holding the tag of his blankie with his finger in his mouth. So sweet.

Quinn's car seat strap covers. This is NOT the original fabric I had picked out for these. Sometimes I feel generous and let Quinn go through my scraps and pick whatever fabric she wants me to use. She picked this. :)

And someone stop me please.... more belts for my kids. The grey for Hendrix, and the pink ones for Quinn. Although I made them the same size, so I guess they could share.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i need to make some of those car seat strappy things. they look easy enough and quinn is a pretty good fabric picker outter.

Mom said...

That's one sweet baby boy. Quinn has great taste in fabric. Cute belts. So do they have enough belts yet?