Friday, September 24, 2010

more sickies.

I'm sorry to say that my happy attitude about being sick has gone out the window. Maybe since I've been SUPER sick. This is one of the worst colds I've had in a long time. Or maybe it's the sick little man we've had around here. We had to take Hendrix to the doctor because he wasn't breathing well. We've been doing breathing treatments every three hours, and it seems to help his breathing considerably. He still has a nasty cough and runny nose and can't sleep. But at least he can breathe!!! Poor guy. Hopefully we all make a speedy recovery. And I hope that none of you get sick.... ugh.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

so, so sorry you are all sick!! :( I hope you get better soon! Eat lots of soup and drink lots of water!

The Thomsons said...

:( Does he have to do the treatments with the machine? JoJo had Pneumonia and had to do that for a while. Did he get the dino mouth piece? Hope you guys feel better soon! p.s. there are olives on your front porch! :)