Tuesday, January 25, 2011

another major project

I made the baby a blanket today. okay.... I didn't really MAKE it, but I cut the edges cute. I've been in love with this fabric since I bought it, but wanted to do something more interesting that just snipping the edges or rounding the corners. (it's fleece)


So I made this FANCY pattern (i know... I've got some talent)

ta-da... all done. Her first home-made blankie from her mom. anyone want to borrow my pattern?? haha...

and the ONLY picture I got of either of the kids today.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow. that's cute! i wish jaxton's nursery was black and baby blue. maybe i will change it....?

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Amber! Thank you so much for the baby stuff, it made my day. And Jade's too :) Even though it wasn't for her she was so excited that a package came in the mail. You are amazing. I don't think I'm going to use the stuff you made because they're too cute and I don't want them to get stained.I'll use them as wall hangings :)

Mom said...

Gotta love that Houndstooth blankie!