Friday, January 07, 2011

busy week

It's been a busy week! I feel bad that my last post was about last Sunday, and it's almost Sunday again.

I hosted a double baby shower last night. I'm still amazed that it turned out. Not only was it for two girls, but it was a SURPRISE... and they BOTH were totally surprised. It's still hard for me to believe that nobody spilled the beans. But it was fun, and lots of people showed up, and they both got lots of diapers. And it wasn't even too much work for me since I had a few girls helping me hand out invites and get decorations.

And of course we've been working on the baby room.

And a far away shot of the crib skirt. it turned out HORRIBLE. ugh. At least from far away it looks fine.

And nothing better than seeing my two kids playing together. They've always gotten along great, but I still love to catch them playing so cutely together. And maybe they've had to learn to play with each other more lately since their mom is feeling really pregnant and crappy. :) what good kids.

5 comments:

cc said...

I feel for you Amber. Hang in there. Julia was so neglected in those last months (by me - at least she had Brian) and so far she hasn't held it against me ;)

Hope these last few weeks aren't too terrible.

Cute baby room!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i think that crib skirt looks amazing. i really like the colors of your nursery!

Mom said...

I'm glad the baby shower went so well. The crib skirt looks great from here- but then, I'm 2000 miles away. Also, I love the little flowers picture. I sure love those little cuties and can't wait to see them next month!

Whit said...

BEST shower ever! Your baby room looks darling! You are amazing!

kelsey said...

You are amazing for hosting a baby shower! I hope someone equally amazing gives you one. . . I wish it could be me!