Tuesday, January 25, 2011

cleaning and bracelets

sorry mom... no pictures of the kiddos. I've been too busy organizing I guess :)
Here's my list of what I've organized so far. It's been a lot of work. So much, in fact, that I'm taking the day off. I had a long evening of braxton hicks last night that I think was due to my crazy cleaning yesterday.

junk drawer
tupperware drawer
kids drawer (sippy cups/bowls/etc)
master bathroom shelves/drawers
linen closet
file cabinet
under kitchen sink (cleaners/rags)

It feels so good to see these places so clean and organized, although I still have a long way to go. wish me luck :)

Quinn and I did make some bracelets for the baby today though. Kind of funny-- we've been talking about it for weeks (that we would make the baby some bracelets during quiet time some day). She's been excited... obviously. Yet-- she only made one. Can you tell which one? ha. she very carefully chose the beads and strung them herself.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

are you nesting? those bracelets are cute!!!! do you think jax could pull one off? :)

Mom said...

Are you for hire? I have plenty of areas that could use a overhaul of organization. Cute bracelets! Quinn did a great job too!

cc said...

She's going to be so well accessorized!