Wednesday, January 19, 2011

boost

want to know what is a great confidence boost for a pregnant girl?? Sitting down and having the bum of your jeans RIP wide open. yep... it's awesome. ONE of my TWO pairs of maternity jeans are totally shot (I should have known better than to sit down). And i'm out of tummy sleeves, so I can't even make myself another pair. Here's to suffering through the next 5 weeks with ONE pair of pants and doing laundry at really weird times so i have something to wear :)

5 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

OH NO! I will buy you another tummy sleeve on Sat night since I owe you one anyway!!!!

Sarah said...

Oh that's sad. Good luck with the last few weeks.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

bwahhhhaha! that is funny! do you want to borrow my b band? or a pair of my maternity pants. the pants, i am sure will be waaaay to big for you, but you are welcome to them. just let me know. :)

The Thomsons said...

Give into the power of the Moo Moo. You know you're curious...

Mom said...

I think you need to hit Motherhood Maternity at the mall.