Monday, January 31, 2011

In the car

Just the kids in the car yesterday. Hendrix found this hat on our way out the door and wanted to wear it. I thought he looked pretty silly.


My pretty girl. I love her skinny jeans and cons.

Quinn has started saying funny sayings (not really funny, but funny coming from a 3-year-old) like:

"this is my pet cow. His name is T-bone"
"Look at this CRAZY mess."
"watch mommy, this will knock your socks off"

She's really growing up. It's unreal to me that she'll be 4 in a couple months.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh how cute is quinn?? shes totally a mini you. i love it. you guys are both super cute.

Paul said...

Yesterday Evie said,

Oh HELL no.

Thank you "Big Mama" sequel commercial.

Mom said...

Where does she hear this stuff? Too cute- the hat, the kids, the sayings.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

so cute! quinn looks more and more like you every day!!!