Monday, January 03, 2011

Sunbeam!!! (And baby room)

My little sunbeam. Of course I thought to take a picture the very minute we are walking out the door for church. She already had her coat on over her cute little Christmas dress, but at least her coat is picture-worthy as well. I can't believe she's a Sunbeam. Geesh.


How in the world do you ever get TWO kids to look at the camera and smile at the same time??

Or not pop some food in their mouths?



Nursery Progress:
remember the stripes???

they're gone!!! (And a much prettier green)

Don't mind the mess... this is only PROGRESS, remember? and the turquoise picture is not going to be turquoise when I'm done with it-- we just decided to hang up the frame since we were hanging stuff up anyway and we know it's going right there. I'll take more pictures when the whole room is more put together. We are getting much closer, it's fun and exciting :)

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

you always do the cutest nurseries!!!! your kids are getting so big - it seems like it wasn't that long ago that you just had quinn and now you are going to be a family of FIVE. wow!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I love Quinn's coat!

And P.S. I know a really cute GIRL named Micah but she spells it Mica. I like the name Veda but you're right, I didn't know how to pronounce it until you spelled it Veyda. Good luck picking!

Mom said...

What an adorable little Sunbeam! (And brother). I love the green color and the baby room is really coming together and so cute! It was great to see you on Skype today!

Lindsay said...

i love quinn's boots. so cute. such adorable little kiddos you have. cant wait to see what baby M or V looks like. im sure she'll be just as adorable. oh, and i love the new green in your baby room. it shouldn't come as such a shock. i love green almost anywhere. its my favorite color besides black, of course.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

The nursery is looking so cute! Our nursery has stayed the same each time and this one won't be any different :-) Glad you get to decorate though!