Saturday, January 22, 2011

very exciting

I am very excited. My parents got Baby V a new pack n' play!!!! When I was pregnant with Q, someone very generously gave me their old pack n' play. We've used it for years, and it's been good to us, but I've ALWAYS wanted a new cute one. They make them so fancy now. So when my mom told me to go buy one-- WHATEVER I WANTED--I was thrilled. I was seriously gitty with excitement as I walked into Babies r' us yesterday.

look-- a spot to hang diapers and wipes right by the changing station :)

look at the cuteness of the green and grey... i love it. Thanks mom and dad for already spoiling my new little girl. I hope she loves this as much as i do :)


On a side note, I've been ORGANIZING. Like crazy, actually. THIS blog has a 21 day organizational challenge, and I decided that since I have a baby coming, it would be awesome to get things in order before she gets here. Plus with the awful amount of sickness we've had around here, it feels good to deep clean stuff. I've already cleaned: my junk drawer, my computer desk, my file cabinet (that was a doozy) and my tupperware drawer. If you scroll down a bit on her blog, you can see the whole list of things to organize (on the right). The list also includes the freezer, linen closet, bathroom drawers, etc. I'm not taking before and after pictures like she suggests-- just organizing is enough work for me :)

4 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

How fun.....Jason's mom got us a really cool one when Emery was born, they are so nice to have! You are nesting huh? That's funny because Jason is the one organizing and cleaning around here :-)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

how fun! that pac n play is so cute!!! is baby girl keller going to sleep in the pac n play? i thought you had a crib for her??

The Thomsons said...

I love it! I esp love the grey and green. I giggle because I am in the process of redoing the art room (again) and the colors are grey black and lime green. :)

Mom said...

Thanks for sending the pictures of the pack and play. It really matches the new gray theme. It's very nice. Think I'll go organize something.