Friday, January 14, 2011

life's not fair

I really hope that all your mom's used to use that line too. Whenever I would say "That's not fair!!" My sweet mother would say, "well... Life's not fair." I'm sure feeling that this week. I am sick AGAIN. And while I'm grateful that it's not one of my kids, it's the pits being this pregnant and sick. This is my THIRD illness since Christmas. So. Not. Fair.

Here are my sweet kids coloring. Just check out how good Hendrix's coloring skills are getting... so cute.


And part of me also realizes that there is opposition in all things, and since I'm weeks away from getting the biggest, best, blessing ever-- maybe I deserve all these illnesses right in a row.

8 comments:

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I can't believe you are sick again! That really isn't fair my friend, hang in there! Wish I lived closer!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I'm sorry! I sure was feeling that way up until the day the babies were born. And now while I'm feeling tons better I wish that somehow I could have kept them in just a few weeks longer. You'll get through it! Good luck.

Lindsey said...

You have such a positive outlook. I'm sure I'd do a whole lot more complaining if I was in your shoes.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

haha! of course my mom said that! and shawn says that to me and i say that to him :) :) :)
cute pic
sorry you are sick. hope you feel better soon. do you want me to make you some soup?
xoxo

Leslie said...

Opposition doesn't work like that, no one deserves getting sick that much... I really do hope things get better at your house for you.

Jenifer Koyle said...

Thats no fun! sorry ur not feeling well. And holy cow He really is good at coloring. I feel like im still working on getting Kirsten not to eat the crayons lol

Mom said...

While you don't deserve all those colds and trials, I do really appreciate your great attitude towards it all. It really isn't fair. I wish I could come over right now and take of Quinn and Hendrix and the house so you could rest, put your feet up and sip some chicken soup.

Pikula's said...

You can do it, I know you are so close and just wanted to cheer you on!!! I am sure two little ones and pregnancy is hard I can only imagine adding not feeling good on top of that!!! I know you are a terrific mom, keep up the great work!!!