Thursday, April 14, 2011

headbands

Quinn had a lot of hair as a baby. She could wear hair clips and hair ties almost right after she was born.


see that cute little mini hair clip?? so cute.

hendrix had some pretty awesome locks as a newborn too.

Veda is by no means BALD, but has less hair than i kmow what to do with. so what do you do when you have a 'bald' baby? make headbands of course!! i've made Veda a 'couple,'

don't worry... I didn't make those all today. I did make these yo-yo style ones today though.

I like small flowers on little babies, THIS tutorial is awesome. THIS is an okay yo-yo tutorial, although I don't fold over the edges since I usually cover the center. For the yo-yos I made for Veda, I traced a can of beans for the larger yo-yo. just to give you a size idea :)
and THIS is a good tutorial for the silk kind. (although I make mine much smaller and only two layers)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! when compared to quinn and x, veda really does look bald!!! that is funny! super cute headbands!! i hope i have a girl eventually! i always wanted to buy those cute headbands, but shawn wasn't wild about jax wearing them! :)

Mom said...

Wow, you sure have darling babies. Your craftiness is amazing! You should sell those headbands and make some big bucks.

kelsey said...

you would.

KMiller said...

you have the cutest little babies :)