Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"my feed fish"

note to self: never leave Hendrix downstairs my himself. I came back downstairs after literally two minutes of leaving him alone... and he said: "my feed fish." boy did he... all of it.

he had even put the lid back on the food??

gross, i know. this was taken after i scooped the poor fish out. i'll let you know if they survive this ordeal. you gotta love two-year-olds.

The sad thing, is that this wouldn't have happened if Quinn had been home. she is at preschool this morning. she always makes sure Hendrix DOESN'T do things like this. she just might be a better mamma than me! :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, I thought that Hendrix ate it all at first! The fish bowl is a much better scenario that X's tummy. That's where those tattle tale older siblings come in handy.

I LOVE your new look!

Mom said...

Should we all pray for Marty and Quinno? Hendrix was just trying to be helpful. I found out that with Hendrix it only takes a few seconds to get into mischief! (As Dad found out with the toilet paper).

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

haha! that's funny! when i was little i filled up my goldfish's bowl with HOT water...ya he didn't make it :(