Sunday, April 10, 2011

"my take bath"

Hendrix say's "my" instead of me. He also says things like "hold you me." (probably because I would ask him: "You want me to hold you?"). It's cute-- to hear things like "my play with this," "my want fruit snack" etc...
anyway-- he pulled Veda's bath out and got in it yesterday. "My want rubber ducky" after he said he wanted a bath. little nut.


And this is my FAVORITE picture that we got of Veda from the photo shoot. It's now on the right side bar too. :) I also will always remember how hard it was to even get this shot. She was NOT staying asleep easily and every time we tried to take this blanket off she woke up or startled. Plus she peed like three times on this backdrop. But worth it-- such a perfect picture.

2 comments:

Mom said...

"hojumie!" Spell check can't figure out that word. Those are beautiful babies. Gosh, I miss them already.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

I LOVE the new header. It's perfect!