Monday, April 11, 2011

sweet Veda and Dave

just a little bit of sweetness for the day.

and a shout out to Dave for changing the blog for me. He's got a million other important things to do, so it was super nice of him to take the time for little ol' me. I really am one lucky gal. We've had our fair share of stress the past couple of years. Getting laid off, then starting his own thing has been not only a huge blessing, but also a lot of stress. I'm so thankful for a husband who works really hard for us. And as stressed out as he sometimes is, he's still awesome to come home at 5 every day and love the kids with all he's got. Sometimes I'm ungrateful that there is little left for me-- and I feel bad for that! I know I'm lucky, and that we are blessed. I need to count my blessings when I'm feeling ungrateful!! And then he goes and does something super nice for me all on his own. Now that's love.

And someday, when things slow down a little from life and having a bunch of kids, maybe we'll actually be in "glorious Hawaii" together. (he obviously didn't actually get that shirt from Hawaii-- he got it from Old Navy) There is honestly no one else I would rather be with. Ever.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new blog look! So cute!

Dave said...

thanks babe. i love you.

Mom said...

I love that new header! So cool!!
That was so touching reading about Dave and all that mushy stuff. I LOVE those wonderful pictures of Veda.

Kourtni said...

Definitely a fan of the new layout-- super cute! Props to Dave.

cc said...

Love what he did with it! (now if only I could get Brian to do some work for me without begging and pleading ;)
I hear ya on the stress of having a busy husband. Good for business, not good for relationships. Definitely takes some hard work to make it all balance out.

But seriously, Dave does good work, and I love the shoes!

(and I've always wondered how infant photo shoots go and how much trouble it is behind the scenes - now I know! Definitely worth it though)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love your new blog header!!! i can't believe you already have such cute shoes for veda!!! what a lucky girl!
i can't wait to see her!
xo

krystal said...

My brother is rockin!!

Chelsea and Shane said...

I love your new blog header!!! Again, congrats on baby Veda she is beautiful. I love all the new pics of her... she is just gorgeous.
BTW I am in serious need of a haircut and so sad because I no longer am able to go to you :(

kelsey said...

are you kidding me right now with this new header? I just died from how awesome it is! Kudos to dave, it is fabulous, and couldn't be more "you guys." LOVE IT.

kelsey said...

are you kidding me right now with this new header? I just died from how awesome it is! Kudos to dave, it is fabulous, and couldn't be more "you guys." LOVE IT.

kelsey said...

are you kidding me right now with this new header? I just died from how awesome it is! Kudos to dave, it is fabulous, and couldn't be more "you guys." LOVE IT.