Friday, April 15, 2011

random stuff

a little video of hendrix singing. i love how much he talks now (And sings). he's just cute. and a little naughty. if you notice the position he's in...

a better view of his precarious situation. i heard him struggling to walk into my bedroom, then i heard him say 'this heavy.' he had carried the bumbo chair in, practically knocked the lamp off the nightstand, and put the bumbo HALF on the nightstand, and sat in it.


Quinn and i squishing noses. I have no idea why she was doing this, but she did it over and over again and giggled the whole time. i love how i can always remember how messy the play room is...

and don't mind my double chin... i love how i can always remember that too :)

and I'm totally going to make THIS pillow. normally when i see something this stinking cute (and easy to make), i would just rush and make it. that was before i had three kids and a disastrous playroom and a two year old that i have to watch every second :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Amber,
we are SOOO alike, after you posted the yo yo's I was totally checking out the sight and looking at the pillow too! Even Daisy came over and said, "Oh, Mom, that pillow is SOOO cute."

LOVE it, I need some new pillows too- Willow just took her diaper off yesterday and peed on mine! They were my super cute multi polka dot ones! UGG! How cool is that? Gotta love our crazy kiddos!

Glad to see you are surviving # 3!
love all the pictures and new blog header!

Mom said...

That's one precarious child and lamp! He's not naughty - just 2! I love how you three girls are coordinated in pink and gray. I LOVE that pillow too. Don't think I'll make one though. I'll just lie and tell you it's my birthday. OK, maybe I'm a little naughty.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

that pillow looks super hard to do - but it's way cute! good luck!

i love the picture of you and quinn. you look like such great friends!

The Thomsons said...

That pillow looks delicious!!

Spikey Mikey said...

I love Hendrix singing. . . he is so adorable. And the pillow is SUPER cute! I think I will have to make one as well!