Sunday, July 10, 2011

veda's reaching

veda is reaching an grabbing really well now. i felt like she was maybe a little behind my other kids with this milestone, so i've been anxiously waiting for her to do it. and now... well, i'm realizing that it makes things much more precarious. i hold her a LOT. but now that she reaches for stuff while i'm holding her, it makes things like pouring a sippy cup, cutting with scissors, eating a bowl of cereal (or bowl of ice cream), or cooking VERY interesting. so it looks like i need to put her down more (which is sad because I'm working on my biceps), or learn how to hold her while stretching my arms out far enough for her not to reach. things are going to be interesting :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Veda looks extra cute with her bracelet and headband. Hooray for milestones. I can't wait to see her in person. Now she will want to hold my hand (and pull off my earrings and glasses).