Tuesday, September 13, 2011

humungous changes

I'm going to grow out my hair. That's huge... I know. And I can't even believe that I'm admitting that I'm growing it out because of this picture of Jennifer Aniston. How cliche' can I get??? I should know better since I'm a hairstylist. But it's cute, right? But I don't think I'm going to grow out my bangs. Everyone I've mentioned this to tells me that I shouldn't grow it out. really-- I think every person. So someone tell me that I should :)


And I'm ALSO growing out Hendrix's hair. I've always wanted him to have long hair, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair short, so I've never taken the plunge. But we're finally gonna do it. It's going to be cute.

and oh-- we're selling our house. 

6 comments:

Natalie said...

whoa, where are you going when you sell your house?
growing hair out it such a long and drawn out change, but I say go for it, I don't have very much patience. So today I'm CHOPPING my hair off.
Have fun with all your changes!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i can't WAIT for you to grow your hair out!!!! do you know how long i have been waiting for this??!? :) you rock longer hair! i've never seen it in real life but i have seen a few pictures of you with long hair and it is so SO cute on you!!!

have you had any house showings yet? it's a pain, huh? especially with 3 little kids at home... i can't imagine!!! good luck!

The Thomsons said...

Once again I say BOO! And congratulations...I am happy and jealous for you!

Jenifer Koyle said...

NOOOOO!!! lol dustin and I were joking that we would buy ur house when I finished cosmetology school cuz u had a room for it! so therefore u need to wait 2 years ;)

Mom said...

I think you should grow out your hair. Very cute style. I trust anything you'd do. My plane tickets might cost more now if you live farther away :( I'll just have to move too and quit spending all my money on tickets.

kelsey said...

Change is always exciting. I can't wait. Also, you always look great, but I'm in the "short hair" pool, just because it looks so cool and stylish on you with your color. I always try to grow mine out, as you well know. . . and it never happens, so GOOD LUCK!