Saturday, December 03, 2011

Hendrix the destructor

So... Hendrix is coming up on the "terrible three's." I remember when Quinn was three--thinking what a hard age it is. I can tell that Hendrix is getting there. And I thought-- what better way to remember how much I love him than to do a blog post. (Hendrix may or may not have brought me to tears a few times yesterday...)
I love that we have some time while Quinn's at preschool to hang out. Here are some pictures from my phone that I took this week while we waited outside Quinn's preschool. (because, of course, I got there too early).
And I'm so glad he has a hoodie on in these pictures. He is wearing a RED shirt and RED pants. But only because he only wants to wear shirts that have a guitar on them. And yes-- he then pretends to play his shirt like it's a real guitar while VERY LOUDLY saying "BUM, BUM, BRUM, BRUM." (but a good two levels louder than you just imagined)
 His hair is getting longer!! It's still an inch away from not looking like he just hasn't had a haircut in a while. But it's getting there!!
 And he's awesome at making silly faces :)
 Love you, little buddy.

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

he's so cute and i love his hair! all of your kids have the best hair! lucky!!!
i'm sorry he brought you to tears! so sad! it's hard being a momma! you've got to have thick skin sometimes! i didn't realize how tough you have to be to not let them hurt your feelings... no one told me about that! seriously! but still so worth it and so great.

so....what about the threes!!? i thot it was the terrible TWOS!!! is it 2 years of terrible?? i don't know if i can handle that! :)

Lindsey said...

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the 3's are terrible. By far three has been the hardest age. Two's were a piece of cake compared to three. It seems like Quinn is past that stage though...so I'm hoping that the fours turn a new leaf for us.

Mom said...

So are you trying to grow his hair longer? What is he destroying? What a cute little guy!

valerie said...

he is such a handsome little man! love the hair long to be honest :)

kelsey said...

Oh three year olds. . . I can't wait for Norah to get over it. Lol. But we love them all through it anyway.