Thursday, December 01, 2011

Happy nine months Veda!!

Can you believe that Veda is NINE MONTHS OLD??!! Me neither.
I tried to get a picture of her smiling today... no luck. 
But here's a picture of ME smiling. 
I'm happy because I have this sweet little baby that I can call mine.

Veda is still acting like a classic third child. Mellow, easy, calm. 
She is sweet and happy and patient. She loves to stand up and crawl around. She has hair that sticks straight up and still only two teeth. Living proof how two siblings can be so different! HERE is quinn at 9 months. (she had SIX teeth- and can you believe how much hair?)


5 comments:

Mom said...

Happy nine months Veda! She is SO sweet! I love her twinkly smile.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

she's so, so cute! i love her little pony!!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy 9 months Veda- it goes way too fast....she's going to be walking before you know it! She's a cutie pie!

Mom said...

Oh, I sure do love that little peanut! Happy nine months little Veda!

kelsey said...

I cried when I saw that picture of Quinn at 9 months. . . I miss her! And the others too, of course, but I feel like I know her the best. And I did look at this post and every other one the day you posted, but somehow I just don't get around to commenting until one random night and I have to comment on a million posts!!!