Sunday, May 13, 2012
Why We Love Our Mommy
- She buys us pizza sometimes
- She is beautiful (even first thing in the morning)!
- Her teeth are real straight
- She can eat a whole pan of brownies/cake/ice cream (yes, a PAN of ice cream)
- She makes us cool shirts with horses and robots on them
- She makes us... whatever we want... with horses and robots on it
- She decorates our rooms so cute
- She takes us to parks EVERY day
- She has no idea how to get anywhere, but always seems to make it, even when we are being crazy in the car
- She wrestles us
- She's a good waterskier*
- She always gives us some healfy fruits and/or veggies for almost every meal
*ok, that one is not so true, but I bet she could if she really wanted to
- She's fun to go on dates with, the few times we've gone. GREAT dates though. Remember that chocolate brownie thing at Asiagos? I'll give you the credit for that. Deliciousness.
- She pays the bills on time
- She reads super fast
- She is a great best friend
- And good smoocher
Mommy, we're sad you were gone for Mothers Day or we would have squeezed you so hard. We're lucky to have FaceTime so we could see how pretty you looked today.
You're the best mommy and wife ever. We're lucky to have you. We love you all the way to the moon.