Thursday, August 02, 2012

park

We went to the park this morning at 7am. I'm sure you all think that this was my crazy idea, but nope! My friend asked if we want to go get donuts and go to the park super early. Ha... little did she know that 7am play dates are my dream come true. (And let's be honest, it's too hot to go any later in the day. Even by 8:30 am I was sweating)

We first stopped for some of these:
 mmm... sprinkled donuts and chocolate milk. My mom would be so proud.
haha... this is Hendrix's little buddy, Jack. He doesn't like to get his hands sticky and we didn't have forks.



Just walking around
 Most of the kiddos on the merry-go-round. My friend Kara has two other kids that aren't in the picture.

 Hendrix wanted this sweatshirt on before we left and would NOT take it off even though it wasn't really cold enough for a sweatshirt. silly kid. He had to be hot.
 It's been a while since we've played at the park, so the kids were all happy to be there. :)
 Kissing the pretend mouse that was on this pretend log.
"Bye!"

3 comments:

kelsey said...

VEDA'S OUTFIT. I died.

Also, give me those donuts. Asap. And the milk. Your posts aren't good for my cravings. Because I crave you and your kids, and chocolate milk. hehehe.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

look at that cute little outfit on ms veda!!! i love it! 7 am playdates sound great to me too!!! if you're already up, you might as well go get your kiddos worn out so you can have a nap! :)

Mom said...

You wouldn't believe this but I had a donut just like those at Aunt Marsha's, perhaps on the same day. Does that green thing all those kids are sitting in spin? I couldn't go to the park that early cuz I wouldn't have my make-up on yet.