Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas toys

this is my last post of the day... I promise.
I didn't have to work tonight so I got some sewing done. I swear I all of a sudden have 50 projects I'm working on. Here is Hendrix's car toy that I made him for Christmas. I'll need to buy him some cars :) (if you've never seen one of these, the cars go in pockets that are along the bottom)

And, of course, I had to make Quinn one. I'll try to find little safari animals to put in her pockets.


the whole thing folds in half and rolls up. Great idea, huh? I used this tutorial

6 comments:

Megan said...

The day will come for you too and when it does....you will feel as good as I do.

Mom said...

Amber you are amazing! The toys are so very cute!

Anderson Family said...

Please make Chase one of these...its adorable! He would love it!

2 Big Macs and a Lil' McNugget said...

Those are so cute! I think I've seen some safari animals at target...cool realistic ones.

Lindsay said...

I need you in my everyday life to help me do these things. you are amazing.

kelsey said...

SUPER cute. Fetch, why did I move away from you??? I could just pay you to make all of my Christmas presents. . . then pretend I did it myself! People would love me. . . hehehe.