Thursday, November 12, 2009

sewing

I've been sewing a lot and not taking pictures... sorry. I don't usually like to post pictures of things I'm giving as gifts.... but why not? Here are two changing pads I made this week.

I decided that it would be fun to make both of my kids a homemade gift for Christmas. Don't die because of the cuteness of what I decided to make. I'm making this car holder for Hendrix

and I'm making Quinn one of these dolls for Quinn.

Now let's see if I can get them both done before Christmas. wait... of course I can!! I'm punctual, remember? :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! Such cute projects! I'll want to see your finished projects. You are amazing.

kelsey said...

um. i need to know how to make a changing pad. i probably bug you a lot. . . hehehe. i'm excited to see, i was thinking of making norah a doll too, especially after i saw those ones while blog-hopping. now maybe i will!

mylittlegems said...

thanks for linking :) cute family!
You'll have to show your cute projects -after C-mas :)