Sunday, November 08, 2009

Hollie's shower!

i threw a baby shower for my friend, Hollie yesterday. I did a HORRIBLE job of taking pictures during the shower. here are the few pictures that i took before.
diaper wreath:

dave took this picture...it's great :) me and the cups:

the cute pom poms i made for decoration. thanks martha, megan, and jill for the idea!

the pom poms were way cute, but a pain in the butt to get them to stay up. dave and i both took a few attempts at taping them to the ceiling

i thought my kids looked so cute this morning since they both happened to be in monkey pj's. but quinn wouldn't sit by her brother for a picture....


these are actually hand-me-down pajamas from our friend Luke. All of you Boise readers probably heard about Luke this week. He was in a horrible accident and didn't make it. We'll miss that sweet boy!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Where did you get the cute idea for the diaper wreath? The pom-poms are also waaaay cute! And of course, so are those cute little monkeys!

The Thomsons said...

Hey! Thank you so much again for the shower! It was fun and just what I needed... and kuddos to everyone for keeping the secret about my sisters! The Pom Poms were way cute! Preston was like "ok, so we shouldn't have to buy any more diapers for the newborn right? The wreath looks like it should be enough." Silly Man, how quickly he forgets how much his offspring poops. :)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

The diaper wreath and pom-poms are sooo cute!! What a fun baby shower! Your friend is sure lucky!!

Lindsey said...

Oooo I love that wreath! I'm getting sick of seeing all the diaper cakes - what a fresh new idea!