Saturday, January 30, 2010

10 months

a little flashback-- Quinn at 10 months. (mom-- I bet you love this messy face picture). It was a little sad for me to look for pictures of Quinn around this age. It was when she got chronically sick before she stopped growing and had all of her tests done. I'm grateful for the healthy spunky *big* girl she is now.

and wow--look how far Hendrix has come. Hard to believe this sweet, orange, little baby turned into the tank we have now.

Here's what our 10 month old is up to:
*Sleeps through the night!!! (6:30-5:30) I may have claimed he was sleeping through the night before, but I was lying. He would always go back to waking up. He's been sleeping all night for almost 3 weeks!! woo hoo!!
*Takes two naps (and is a great napper compared to Quinn!)
*Still nursing (of course) but is down to only 4 times a day
*loves food-- and especially loves to try anything we are eating instead of his baby food
*only 2 teeth... where are the rest??
*walks along furniture/walls/and with his bike.
*only stands unassisted if I make him... and only for 5 seconds
*is a sweet, giggly, happy, mama's-boy (although you wouldn't know it by how much he says "dada")

Sometimes I get a little choked up when I do these monthly updates. Babies grow so fast!

5 comments:

kelsey said...

i also got a little choked up at that tiny baby picture of hendrix! gah. WAY too fast.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

He's a cutie! He is growing so fast - it truly feels like you just had him!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I know Amber, they grow sooo fast! Thanks for sharing the pics! We LOVE your family!!!

Leslie said...

Holy cow, has it already been 10 months? Sheesh! After having a napper like Quinn, you know you were overdue for Hendrix kind of napper! I'm so glad he's such a happy little guy for you!

Mom said...

Happy 10 months grandma's cute baby boy! You are fantastic! Thanks for being so happy and giggly!