Thursday, January 21, 2010

bed room and memory foam

just been working on our bedroom still. made these velvet pillow shams last night

and this bedskirt. the bed skirt was FREE by the way. i just cut off the red part of my old one and sewed on some sheer cream fabric that i already had. super easy and CHEAP :)

I decided that for the kid's birthdays I am going to make them THESE BEAN BAG CHAIRS.. i was going to cut up some memory foam to mix with batting to make them super squishy and soft. I found this memory foam for cheap and the kids were in heaven when i got it out yesterday. Hendrix literally couldn't keep his face out of it...

haha.... yeah, he loved it :)

2 comments:

kelsey said...

ooooo... velvet-- super fancy! i love how it all turned out, great job. i'm still waiting for my tutuorial. p.s. how did you EVER find chenille that cheap? you must have bought tons of it!
great idea for the bean bag chairs. i love hendrix's tye-dyed shirt!

Mom said...

Wow! Great job on the velvet pillow shams and bedskirt! I love the velvet. It looks so soft and elegant. Cute grandkids I have, huh?