Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dave the rocker

I finally got to go one of Dave's shows last night. Since we've had Hendrix it's been tough for me to go (how to figure out picking up a sitter without dave home etc.).
His band (Blind Arrows Set Sail) played at the Flying M last night. They were awesome! There is actually another guitar player too, but he was so far off to the right that I didn't catch him in any pictures or the video. Here's Dave and Teri rockin' out

Proof that I was there :)

a little video of their soft song. This was the only one that the audio would have worked on my camera-- since they are loud in all their other songs. This one Teri is actually singing and Dave is on the guitar. The homeless looking man at the drums is Shane. But he doesn't play in this song....

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

That song was GREAT! They should make a CD, really- I would totally buy it! And can I just tell you how jealous I am that your husband is in a band. I mean, really, how COOL is that!!!

Mom said...

Beautiful song! What a cool husband you have Amber!