Saturday, January 16, 2010

randoms from the weekend

I bought this shelf off craigslist this week. It's for the bonus room by quinn's kitchen-- for all of her food/dishes. This is before:

and after:

My mom was saying that she hadn't seen quinn's face for a while. Here is the cute girl today.... actually agreeing to stand there while I snapped her picture.

a picture of me, dave, and jason on our date last night. Christy was there too, but she was obviously taking the picture. we went to Bonefish Grill.... since 3 of the 4 of us hate seafood. ha... but our beef was good... and Christy thoroughly enjoyed her fish :)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i LOVE that shelf!! Did you just use spray paint? It turned out GREAT!!!!

p.s. I also LOVE Quinn's cute jumper!!! Love it!!!

krystal said...

Nice! Love craigs list! Looks like it came straight from the showroom of IKEA

Julie said...

Your shelves turned out great! Where did you end up finding the canvas boxes?

JACI said...

Hi Amber-
You don't know me, but I was friends with Sarah (Beckstrand) in high school in Florida.
Anyways. LOVE your blog! Your kids are sooo adorable!
I have a question about this shelf-- how did you refinish it? What did you use? I LOVE IT! Did you have to sand it/prime it/paint it/lacquer it? Tell me your secret! :)