Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday

hey-- anyone want this? I was cleaning out my craft closet and we haven't hung this up since we've lived in this house. It's huge and I don't know why I've been storing it for so long. It seems too cute to give to Goodwill though, so if you want it, you can have it!! I have two smaller ones that I'll more likely hang up. You could easily paint this brown or some other color to match a room... I didn't measure it, but it's big-- probably 25-30 inches across.

Hendrix was having fun playing under his crib after bath


sporting his new 'rocket' bib. I went crazy and made like 6 bibs for him. It's still not enough :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I have ALWAYS wanted a big huge star like that! I'm in utah but I would LOVE it! Maybe I could get it next time I'm in boise!

Leslie said...

That 2nd picture of Hendrix poking his head out from under his crib looks just like QUINN!

Mom said...

I would love to have the star!

Mom again said...

What a darling baby boy! And so sneaky hiding under his bed!