Sunday, January 31, 2010

Frosty

We had a nice little dumping of snow last night/today. We couldn't help but make a snowman-- Quinn has been wanting to since last Fall and we haven't had the right snow. Until today

too young to smoke? Hendrix was trying out Frosty's pipe.

"hmmm... what is this stuff?? and why doesn't my mom put mittens on me??"

inspecting daddy's work on the construction of Frosty

Quinn was so excited to put stuff on Frosty. She called them "the decorations."



daddy and the kids (and Frosty)

And look-- Eloise was there too




and oh yeah... I was there too.

8 comments:

kelsey said...

wow, that is one intense snowman! love the decorations. not eloise. lol.

Mom said...

What magical snow pictures! It looks so refreshing out there! Don't people in Idaho need a winter coat on though??? Such cute pictures of all of you enjoying the snow!

Scott & Katie said...

That looks like a fun family activity! Unfortunately, I think Ryan inherited my 'i hate the cold' problem. He doesn't like touching snow haha. I think he needs to hang out with Scott more...

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

WOW! Now that is a snowman!! Pipe and everything - very cool!

cc said...

Top notch snowman. That's great that you guys got to enjoy the snow while it lasts. Looks like fun - my girls would be so jealous if they knew.

The Thomsons said...

Thurston looked out the window and saw your snowman and thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Shane and Amy Jo said...

That is the cutest snowman ever! And this whole cat thing is crackin' me up!!!

2 Big Macs and a Lil' McNugget said...

That's so much fun! And I love Quinn's hat! Grandma Ethel bought Audrey one just like it! I hope Quinn keeps hers on better than Audrey does!