Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Maybe my favorite photo from the day. Hendrix was trying to hold Quinn's hand.


quinn (And Penny, since they matched so well)

We went to a fun Halloween party yesterday afternoon. My friend had made all of this 'Halloween' themed food, it was so cute.

Most of the kiddos at the party

"cheese." man he is getting so big

Then we went Trunk-or-treating with the cousins. Quinn and Levi are too cute together.

All the cousins (and me). It looks like I need to lay off the doughnuts.

me and my cute little skeleton

Hendrix getting the hang of the trick-or-treating

finally-- all that walking around and he finally gets a treat :)

or two.
(note to self, don't give X a sucker while he's in the car. Note two: make sure he poops out the stick to that sucker)

Hope you are all having a very Happy Halloween!!!

7 comments:

Mom said...

That last one cracked us up! I LOVED the cute Halloween pictures! The kids looked so very cute! Wish I could be there with you all.

Mom said...

That last one cracked us up! I LOVED the cute Halloween pictures! The kids looked so very cute! Wish I could be there with you all.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh PUH-LEEE!!! you look like you are about 10 pounds!!! you are so cute and so are your kiddos!

Lindsay said...

i love that first picture. your kids are so cute and you look great. cailin only had the outfits. the duck was just too cute on her not to take pics.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Looks like you had a fun time. Quinn & Hendrix look so cute!!!

Julie said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love Quinno's pink fingernails :)

Sarah Keller said...

We had so much fun going trick or treating with you and your family! Thanks for coming with us!!! Oh, eat all the donuts you want! You are the cutest, most trim prego lady I know. You always look good, start to finish.