Tuesday, October 05, 2010

things that make me smile

Today's the day. I'm officially a year older. I have had a wonderfully fun Amber-fest this year. And I thought since I've been so blessed to be so happy, I would share with you the things that make me smile.

This adorable little fella

As much as I am happy to be pregnant and have a baby growing inside me, the thought of my body possibly looking like this again definitely makes me smile.

Chocolate. I love chocolate. (or candy, or icecream, or cake) ha. The funny thing is that the three people who actually participated in Amber-fest each gave me a big bag of M&M's. They know me so well.

Both of these guys make me smile. And the fact that I not only have a smoking hot husband, but my kids have the most awesome dad ever.

This adorable girl. She makes me smile-- amidst her crazy three-year-old-ness. She definitely makes me smile.

This new little munchkin. Who I am lucky enough to get to see again today. Everyone cross your fingers that NO legs are crossed so we can see what it is :)

And these two amazing ladies. I don't know what I would do without them.

7 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm glad to hear that you have been spoiled. You are such an amazing wife and Mommy...all the people who make you smile are also SO blessed to have you in their lives!!!
Thanks for being such a fun friend. Wish we lived a little closer to have more play dates! Can't wait to hear how the baby appt. goes today. Hope the little one decides to cooperate!!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Well those things make me smile too just looking at the pictures :) Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good amberfest. Good luck with your appointment, can't wait to find out what it is!

kelsey said...

where's the picture of me? lol. i LOVE that pic of quinn. so darn cute. also, i did remember you today. . . if that counts! i hope it was a great one.

Lindsay said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!! you have a fabulous family. its great to see you so happy. im so glad we're friends and have been able to keep in touch throughout the years. if only we could see each other sometime. ill keep dreaming. hope you've had a great day!! love ya!!!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i don't make you smile???? where's my picture... psh! :) i am dying to find out how your appointment went! when are you going to do that post!!!? p.s. happy birthday, lady! love ya! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I'm with Kelsey :-) where is the pic of me? Just kidding....so glad your mom was here for your birthday and you had a great week. Your the best and I am so happy you are my friend, that makes me smile!

Mom said...

All those things make me smile too. And you. Well even if you had some rough luck on your birthday, Amberfest was great.