Friday, October 22, 2010

trick or treat bag

I made Quinn a trick-or-treat bag to match her costume (She's going to be a ballerina). The bag turned out cute, but photographed not so cute. The pinks match in real life, just not in the photo. So just trust me :) I wanted it to be dainty, and probably should have used white fabric, but I had the pink polka dot and it matched her outfit, so I used it anyway. And I probably spent WAY too long on this considering it's a TRICK-OR-TREAT bag.

she's going to be one cute little ballerina. I can't wait to see her in the whole outfit. we have a party tomorrow that she'll dress up for, so I'll take some pictures.

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's a very pretty trick-or-treat bag. Very pretty little girl too.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

that's funny, in the pic w/o quinn, the bag looks orange, but when she is holding it, it looks totally pink. ha! nonetheless, it is SUPER cute! i think it is OK if you spent lots of time on it, b/c she could totally use it as a little purse/school bag.