Wednesday, October 13, 2010

teething


you'd think that I would have experience with teething since I have a three-year-old... but with Hendrix it's been weird. He's cutting molars-- and he randomly bleeds (kind of a lot) from his mouth. Isn't that strange? I can see that it would bleed right when it cuts through the gums-- but it's been over the last week. Every couple of days he'll have 15-20 minutes with BLOOD drool. gross.
And just so you don't have vampire Hendrix stuck in your head... here's a bloodless picture

6 comments:

kelsey said...

that is strange! i have never heard of such a thing, but now that you mention it, it seems like it should bleed! ha. he's still cute, bloody or not.

Mom said...

Have you been able to look in his mouth to see what's going on? I suppose a 18 month old isn't that cooperative.

Anne said...

When Zoie was getting molars she would grind her jaw around and cut up her gums a little bit. Twice when she was teething she woke up with her face stuck to her sheet with bloody drool. It was shocking but it went away once she acquired a matching set of teeth on each side.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

yikes!! that doesn't sound quite right???! is that normal? hope he cuts through soon!!!! :)

Hailey said...

hey amber I stalked you from Paul and Leslie's blog. I think we actually hung out once in Boise a long time ago with them... anyway I was looking at your freezer paper shirts and I really want to try some! I was wondering where you find your pictures and also if you print directly on to the freezer paper or if you trace it. Also, what kind of paint do you use? I have two little boys and I really want to try some cool shirts! If you could email me back that would be great!
Thanks, Hailey
war02009@gmail.com

Audra said...

oh, that is so sad!