Sunday, October 03, 2010

pregnant in pumpkin patches

Since all three of my babies are March babies- I'm always pregnant at about the same time. i thought I had a picture of me while pregnant with Quinn while in a pumpkin patch, but I couldn't find it. I found one of me with a pumpkin, but it wasn't cute :)

So here's me pregnant with Hendrix-- October 2008

and me pregnant with baby #3-- October 2010 (I guess I should have done more of a side view because I'm actually a few weeks farther along than in the 2008 picture, but the picture doesn't show it.) :)

3 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

You are one hot pumpkin-patch-pregnant-mamma!!!

Lindsay said...

ok so you are the cutest, hottest pregnant girl ever. i wish i could look as cute as you when pregnant.

valerie said...

You are so tiny with that little belly of yours! I agree, you are one of the cutest pregos out there! :)