Tuesday, October 05, 2010

so...

So, I 'think' I am having a girl. Once again the ultrasound was inconclusive. The baby wasn't cooperating and the umbilical cord was in between the legs. The doctor looked and looked and looked, and never got a good bum shot. but-- the one that we did see-- we saw nothing between the legs (other than the cord). So-- while Dave (And my mom) are unconvinced, for my own sake I'm going to run with it! If in a month they see that we are indeed having a boy-- then great!!! Until then, I'm buying girl clothes, and calling 'it' a 'she' and 'baby girl.' And I might paint the nursery :)

3 comments:

cc said...

That's crazy! All those ultrasounds and they still aren't sure?! It's great that you're taking it well. Maybe it's meant to be a surprise. ;)

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Well, it looks as if she already knows how to be modest, you should be proud of her Mom! All that time you spent in Young Womens has paid off! lol....

Stephanie K

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I don't know if I would paint just yet :-) 4 more weeks and you will know for sure!!!