Monday, October 11, 2010

Hold my hand!!

The kids looked so cute all dressed for church yesterday so I wanted to take a picture (thanks Grandma Marcia for the cutest little dress ever for Quinn!!)
I told Quinn to hold Hendrix's hand for the picture. Usually he doesn't mind....




She gave up.

This little guy started nursery yesterday. Ugh... not really a day I look forward to. He did awesome though-- maybe better than I did. Every time I peeked in to check on him (like 10 times) he was doing awesome, but when Dave checked on him, he was crying for me. He calmed down for Dave quickly and didn't seem to have any other problems. Now if only his mother can get over her separation issues :)

4 comments:

Mom said...

The dress looks so cute on Quinn. Sometimes I guess you have to be in the mood to hold hands. He looked handsome for church too.

Mom said...

Me again- That picture of Quinn that says "She gave up" looks just like a picture of me in Kindergarden.

valerie said...

only you would be sad about nursery!! Holy moly woman that is a day of celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, I think you are a nerd for not wanting him to go :)

JACI said...

I love how you dress Hendrix! He looks so handsome in his belts! :)
Don't get me wrong; Quinn is just as adorable too! (LOVE her stylish haircuts!)
Very cute kids!