Sunday, May 01, 2011

Easter clothes!!!

My parents got my kids Easter outfits. They finally got to wear them today since last week Hendrix was sick. We TRIED to get a good picture of all three kids together, but it's not easy!!!

the girls are sometimes easier


me and the baby. I'm getting wrinkles...


"hey mom... remember how you bribed me with ice cream to sit still for a picture??? i'm holding you to it."

"mmm... thanks." (or "gangks" as he sometimes says it)


the handsome daddy. He's a little sunburn from landscaping yesterday. We are doing a LOT to our yard--- and i took tons of pictures yesterday, but I think I'm going to wait until it looks like more than mounds of dirt to post pictures.

and a few more of Veda, since there can never be too many pictures of a baby :)


aw...

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

these are really cute. that veda is such a cutie. guess i shouldn't be surprised she takes after your other kids.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Such cute pics Am! Love the Easter clothes :-)

Mom said...

The kids looked great! And the girls all in hot pink! Cute how you made matching hair do dads too! Oh, and you and Dave looked great too. And you're right, you can never take too many pictures of a baby.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute easter outfits!