Wednesday, May 25, 2011

puzzles and flip flops

some days i really have my work cut out for me.

i'm happy that it's finally flip flop season. hendrix always wants to wear his-- until we put them on. then he says they are 'too big.' they aren't, but think he just needs to get used to something in between his toes. today he said to me: "you're making me crazy." funny- but too bad that he's obviously heard me say it :) he did say it with a smile on his face at least!!


THANK YOU for the laundry advice everyone. hopefully I'll have better luck now.

2 comments:

Mom said...

How long did it take to clean up all those puzzles? funny how kids pick up everything we don't want them to learn!

kelsey said...

Just when I thought he couldn't get any cuter, you go and put flip flops on the kid. Sheesh. Watch out, I'm sending my girls over to stalk him when he's off the mish!!!