Tuesday, May 17, 2011

quinn and veda outfits

Quinn was SPOILED rotten as a baby girl. She was the first GIRL grandchild on my side, so my parents and sister got her lots of cute clothes. My dad would walk into Baby GAP and pick his favorite outfit on display and buy it for Quinn. So Miss V has lots of cute hand-me-downs from her sister. The funny part is that Quinn would wear her clothes for a long time since she didn't really grow--and Veda has grown so fast that she is wearing clothes that Quinn would wear when she was over a year old. Here are some fun comparisons. And don't get sick of this, because I think I might compare the outfits a lot :)


this first one's not that big of a difference:
v 10 weeks

Quinn 3 months


Veda 10 weeks

Quinn 12 months


Veda 10 weeks

Quinn 15 months

7 comments:

valerie said...

Oh I love comparing :) It really has got to be strange to have had quinn (little miss tiny tiny tiny) to an actual average size baby. Veda is getting so grown up and I haven't even met her yet!? geesh.....what a lame friend I am. Its like those railroad tracks are soooooo far away from me! We must play at the park SOON!

Greg and Alyssa said...

Holy cow! I forgot how tiny Quinn was when she was one. I remember you showing me her closet when we came to her party-- full of clothes she couldn't wear yet because she was still in baby sizes! It amazed me then and it amazes me more now! What a cute little peanut.

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Oh man that is crazy!!! Love these two sisters.

Mom said...

Quinn was just miniature. Veda is probably normal. Cute sisters:)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! i love the comparison!!! that is incredible how different they are in size!!! what are you feeding little veda??? are you slipping crisco into her bottle :) just kidding! i know you don't bottle-feed :) :) :)

they are both so cute but it is totally crazy to see how different they are!!

Lindsey said...

I love these. I know Quinn is smaller in size, but she always just looks so much older because of all that hair!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Wow, that last comparison is nuts, 10wks and 15 months....such beautiful girls!!