Sunday, May 08, 2011

mother's day!!!

for mother's day, dave gave me another baby... a Silhouette. I know... I can't believe it either. There just may have been some tears shed when I opened it. I bet you all can't wait to see the many many many things I'm going to make. Every day of my life... from now on :)

All joking aside, I already had the greatest gifts on the planet. I know I am very blessed to be a mother. I have three beautiful, healthy, happy kids. There is nothing else I could possibly want. (although the silhouette is a close second...) :) I am so grateful to be a mom and a wife. Even though there are hard days that seem to never end, I am so grateful for the moments I share with my kids. I love watching them grow and learn. I love their sweet little faces and cute little laughs. I love being their mom and I wouldn't trade it for the world.


I also have the greatest husband ever. What a stud to totally surprise me with an awesome gift. Not only that- he is the best daddy ever. There is no way I could do this without him!! He cleans the house all the time, changes diapers when he's home, and wrestles with the kids.

and my cute mom... i sure love my mom. she's the cutest, funnest, best friend i could ever have. happy mother's day mom!

happy mother's day to all you women out there. Let's celebrate and eat cake :)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

cute post! happy mothers day to you!! you really are a wonderful mom, am! your kids are lucky to have you!!
xo

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Happy mother's day Am! Your kiddos are truly blessed!

Mom said...

Happy Mother's Day, Amber! You're the best Mom ever to my cute grandkids. I'm so lucky to have a daughter like you. It's a privilege to be your Mom. Cool that you got a new sillouette. Have fun with it.

valerie said...

such a sweet post! Garsh I need more time to sit and read your adorable blog and not get soooo far behind :)