Friday, June 01, 2012

Veda

Sorry folks that I haven't been blogging this week. I have no excuse. Here are some pictures and videos of Veda to make up for my absence: 

Veda is learning to point to her nose, mouth, etc. And continues her fascination with shoes. 
video
Veda had a little haircut
 And she loves to wear this silly basket on her head.

This is Veda waving and kissing. 
video
 And look at that cute daddy. Playing with two little babies. I watched one my friend's girls last weekend. And this was a peaceful moment. :) It turns out that Veda is at that stage where she hates to share me. Or toys. Or her siblings. And if she has to- watch out. She'll scratch your face or pull your hair or bite you. It's scary.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh how I miss that baby! Please bring her back. I need one of her kisses!

Natalie said...

Oh that is so funny! Georgia doesnt like to share either. She bites and pinches!

kelsey said...

jake would probably buy you a flight just to come cut scarlett's hair. it's getting ridiculous, but I just don't want to cut the mullet off. lol. veda is awesome. biting/scratching and all. and we've never even met!

Julie said...

Awww! I love the little impromptu kiss she gives Dave at the end of the video! She is SOOOOO cute!