Wednesday, February 24, 2010

babies, books and banners

chris and sarah had their baby!!



sometimes he's creative in his attempts to look out the window


the Happy Birthday banner I made for Hendrix's birthday party. I decided to make it match his birthday party colors and just thought "if I want one to match EVERY birthday I'll just make another one!" nope... I'm not making another one. We'll just have blue and red birthday parties from now on :)

made this little cloth book for the x man. Tutorial HERE

I made up some of my own pages though since I didn't like all of her's. Plus I just top stiched around the outside instead of her way. I thought it would look cute once the jeans frayed a little


just long enough to take some pictures before quinn grabbed it.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! Congratulations to Chris and Sarah! Beautiful baby girl! Quinn looks so proud to be able to hold the baby. VERY cute birthday banner and book. Perhaps you need a nice safe bench in front of the window in the bonus room for the little monkey.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

You are killing me Amber- those cloth books are awesome!! I love the b day banner too. Take the poor kid outside already :-) What did they name their daughter (so little)

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

What!? I thought that his birthday wasn't til March? Waaay cute banner, though :)

Kristena said...

WOW!!! This is so great! How exciting to see my tutorial/patterns in use. Your book is fantastic! :)

-Kristena