Tuesday, February 09, 2010

music class, bean bags, and teeth

Music class today was a success!! There were two songs where I was holding BOTH kids, but after that Quinn got down and sang. danced, played maracas, and marched in the circle. hooray!

Are you all DYING to see pictures of the bean bag chairs I'm making the kids for their birthdays?? I'm 90% done sewing them, and still have to stuff Hendrix's-- but then I'll take pictures. You know how I didn't want to spend the $6 for the full pattern?? haha... I've spent WELL over that in stuffing Quinn's because I accidentally made it HUGE. whoops. anyway--you'll see.

Sorry no pictures-- both kids have been under the weather. Plus Hendrix is working on getting his top two teeth. I'll take some pictures when the kids are feeling better and have teeth :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad music class went so well. And yes, I am dying to see your bean bag chairs. Are you dying to see my pillows?? I'm not quite done, but maybe today. I hope the kids (and You) are feeling better. we have been doing snow removal all day. We have about a foot of new snow.