Friday, February 12, 2010

first black eye

Hendrix's eye had a run-in with a two-year-old holding a drum stick. ouch. hopefully this won't turn too black and blue--this was taken shortly after it happened.




Shortly after the incident I saw Quinn on her fake phone saying this:
"Grandma Marcia? We need your help. Because Hend-er-ix got a big owie on his eye."

Me: "how's Grandma going to help?"


"She's going to take his blood pressure then feed him some food."

good thing Quinn's around to tell us the remedy for an eye owie. Too bad Grandma's not here to take his blood pressure.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww! That's cute! That must have melted your mom's heart!!!

Poor Hendrix! :(

Mom said...

Hey- I wish she'd call me on a real phone. Yep, she already knows the treatment for an eye owie. I hope he doesn't get a shiner. Aren't babies tough? I guess they have padding for the bumps they get learning to walk and get balance.