Monday, February 08, 2010

More freezer paper stuff

a dinosaur shirt I made for Hendrix

I told him to give me his best 'dinosaur face.'

My sister sent me a Target gift card for Valentine's Day (I know, I know... I have the best sister ever). I have really been wanting a new diaper bag since the one I have is pretty thrashed. I went on the hunt for a BIG bag that was kind of plain (and not diaper-bag-looking). I found this puppy on clearance for $9 but decided it needed a little something.

Here's the bag now!

4 comments:

April said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I am going to have to try this freezer paper stuff!!

Lindsay said...

soo cute. i went out today and got all my freezer paper things. im so excited. thanks for always sharing your awesomeness.

Mom said...

Great dinosaur face Hendrix! Can you teach me freezer paper art when I come over?

kelsey said...

the dinosaur face is awesome. spoon and all.