Monday, February 22, 2010

more freezer paper stuff

more freezer paper stenciling... it's so fun. i can't stop.
a shirt for hendrix with the boy from the Rocket logo

a Rocket shirt for Dave. (Rocket is the name of Dave's new company...) we also made a rocket shirt for Dave's brother, Chris. (his birthday was yesterday)

the cutest robot shirt ever for Hendrix. This will seem even cuter when you see his birthday party invitations. This shirt is actually to wear to his party.

this isn't stenciled. There's just nothing cuter than one of my kids in a sleeper made by Grandma Marcia.

3 comments:

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Love it. I saw this on your blog, and I loved it. We made some shirts for the kids, and it is so much fun. I am glad you are so crafty, so I can steal ideas from you!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Serioulsy!!! You need to sell these Amber! They're so cute!

Mom said...

i can't wait for my lesson! That little boy with the rocket in his hand is a cute logo. Did Dave draw it? Cute hubby and baby you have Am.