Wednesday, February 10, 2010

kissing, pointing, and ribbons

my sweet boy giving me a KISS.

Hendrix has been pointing lately. It's the funniest thing. Maybe it's his chubby little hands? today he was on the floor fussing so I walked over to him and asked him if he wanted up... I got a two-handed point. ha.

a new snack pouch for my diaper bag. I used THIS tutorial. and yes... I'm slightly obsessed with her blog. I can wish to be only half as cool as her.

slowly but surely I'm organizing my craft room. This is a picture of my ribbon box half-way through sorting. bad, I know.

much better. I would love to organize on those cute little wooden spools or something, but let's face it, I only have about 6 inches of most of the ribbon I own. plus zip-locks are a lot cheaper :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I wish I was getting that kiss from that cute boy! Only you would think of taking a picture of a mess, but i love the before and after. Hendrix does have the cutest chubby hands!