Saturday, February 20, 2010

tagged

4 shows I like to watch
the office
30 rock
sesame street (haha.... you have to admit it's better than some shows)
just 3... i just like to watch 3 shows

4 things I'm passionate about:
being on time
sewing
dave
my kids

4 Phrases you use frequently:
"are you poopy?"
"get down from there!!!"
"you're so cute"
"it's bedtime" (even if it's 4 pm. i use this one a lot...)

4 things I have learned from the past:
not to let your two year old stay in a poopy diaper for more than 10 minutes
first impressions are not what they seem
prewash fabric
umm.... i guess i have more to learn? or i'm drawing a blank :)


4 places I would love to visit:
hawaii
tahiti
california
anywhere warm....


4 things I did yesterday
freezer paper stenciling
watched the olympics
went to church
changed lots of poopy diapers

4 things I'm looking forward to:
my mom and dad and sister coming over!
hendrix's birthday party
going to the mall with christy and amy today
my parents coming this summer (or us going to michigan)

4 things I love about winter:
the thought of spring
the thought of spring
the thought of spring
the thought of spring

4 things on my wish list
a serger
a new sewing machine
a fence for our backyard
a serger

2 comments:

Mom said...

I enjoyed reading that. I'll reply with my tag on E-mail. Thanks for some of those wonderful replies.

KMiller said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let your vacation this summer be to michigan :) for selfish reasons of course... and please please please let it be after june 1...okay let's say july 1 so i at least have a few weeks before traveling with a newborn :)