Wednesday, February 03, 2010

thanks

thanks for all of your advice about quinn. you are all so nice to help me when i'm discouraged. i realized that her class actually goes until the end of February. Dave asked her last night if she wanted to go to music class next week and she said no. i think we'll go and try. maybe she'll get used to her new teacher/songs and like it again. don't worry, i'll make her wear pants

and may hendrix never again be seen in a girl bib. these are most of what i've made this last week (minus 4 that were dirty)

I actually made most of these with scraps. some of the backs are half minky half chenille... but who cares?? both are soft. and some of them were made with burp rags I never thought turned out just right.

4 comments:

Salem said...

Aren't the bibs kind of addicting??? When it's a project that is so quick/cheap and is actually cute and useful...I can't stop making them!!! Very cute...

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Ya, I think she would really hate the music class if you made her go without pants :)
Good luck with the rest of the music class!!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

I love those bibs, great job!! My vote is keep taking her to music class too :-) Your an awesome mom Amber, never doubt that!!!!

Mom said...

Stylin' kids! Hendrix will be SO cute while he's drooling!